<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Wow. I've gotten about four times as many hits in the last week as I did in the previous about 5.5 months. I listed this site with www.photoblogs.org (the green button under the links to the right), and almost all the new hits came from there. So, to anybody and everybody out there, welcome to my site. Take off your coat and stay awhile.


hearts-a-bustin'-with-love
This was taken a few weeks ago along the Little River Trail in the Smokies. The flower is colorfully called "hearts-a-bustin'-with-love". The combination of hot pink with red orange really stands out.


Cades Cove sunset
This, and the next, were taken Sunday evening at Cades Cove. My church group went for a hayride around the loop.


black bear
Cades Cove is a good place for animal watching. We came across this young black bear. Between the running bear and the bumpy wagon ride, this was the clearest picture I could get. But it's got a certain artistic appeal to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?